Skip to content
- Complete the online application, indicating your preferred medical mission dates and role. You are not yet approved for a spot on the medical mission. Please do not purchase flights.
- You will receive an email indicating whether or not your application has been approved (within 1 week for trips less than 3 months out, within 2- 3 weeks for trips more than 3 months out). If approved, the email will contain the informational packet for your trip (includes details on booking flights, immunizations, etc.). A $250 non-refundable deposit is due upon application approval and will be subtracted from total program fees.
- Renew passport, obtain visa and medical license, if applicable.
- Purchase flights (according to guidelines in the informational packet) and schedule immunization appointments, if necessary.
- Any time after approval, provide a copy of valid passports, medical diplomas, and medical licenses for physicians and nurses are due 6 weeks prior to trip. Passports for other volunteers and all other items are due 4 weeks prior to trip. It is not necessary to complete all the items at once.
- Follow-Up Items May Include:
» Emergency Contact and Medical Information
» Late Cancellation Agreement
» Scholarship Agreement (if applicable)
» Photo and Written Release
» Code of Conduct
» Submission of passport and medical credentials (if applicable)
» Willful Participation Form
» Flight Itinerary
» Program Fee Payment (if applicable)
- Volunteers will receive their first reminder email 2 months prior to the trip. Additional reminder emails will follow at the 1 month mark.