Help Save Lives.
We need your help. Vulnerable communities around the world are being helped in practical ways to receive much needed medical care, clean drinking water and health education when you give a financial gift to support the outreaches of the U-VOL Foundation. However, all of that depends on people like you making a selfless decision to put other people first. We invite you to make a difference today with your financial gift.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Other Ways to Give:
Give by check: We also accept donations by check and money order.
Sponsor a water project:
Transform an entire community with a gift of $6000 or more.
You shop. Amazon Gives: Designate U-VOL Foundation Inc as your non-profit when you checkout at no cost to you. Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchase to U-VOL Foundation.
Supplies and Equipment:
U-VOL Foundation accepts donations of hygiene/toiletry items, medical supplies and equipment under the following conditions:
- Expiration dates have at least 12 months of life remaining.
- Disposable items should be unused and should never have had direct patient contact.
- Gloves-surgical and exam
- Gowns- surgical & patient
- IV-administration sets, IV catheters, epidural supplies etc.
- Dressings-gauze pads, bandages, dressing kits, medical tape
- Monitoring-temperature probes, BP cuffs, Pulse ox/O2 sensors
- Personal Hygiene- toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet tissue, socks, lotion, sanitary pads
- Respiratory- nasopharyngeal, ambu bags/resuscitators, nasal cannulas
- Sutures- all types and varieties, wound closure devices.
- Skin Prep– alcohol pads, iodine applicators, soap, scrub brushes, lubricating jelly
- Orthopedic- slings, splints
- Needles/Syringes- all types and varieties, sharps containers
- Drapes- surgical, exam, singe and drape packs.
***Email email@example.com for information on how to donate supplies and equipment.